Four Seasons: Chicago, IL
Style: City, Local Immersion, Landmarks
About: Four Seasons Chicago is downtown on Michigan Avenue, also know as the Magnificent Mile, just kiddy corner from the John Hancock building. The building is towering and elegant. The lobby arrival feels warm and intimate.
Rooms: Their rooms have amazing views of the city and Lake Michigan in an assortment of stylish suites at the best address in town.
Pool/Gym: Four Seasons Chicago knows how to do indoor pools, with 50 feet of swimmable space underneath a giant glass dome held up by Roman pillars. They also have a fitness facility with free weights and cardio equipment, and a locker room with a steam room, sauna, and showers.
Restaurants: Allium is a top restaurant in Chicago serving up American fare with fresh ingredients. You also have the option of room service!
Vibe: Hip and contemporary.
Spa: The Spa and Fitness Centre at Four Seasons Chicago is a luxurious escape when you are ready to retire from the hustle and bustle of the Magnificent Mile. From hands and feet, to massages and couples, they have got you covered.
Kids: This is a perfect place for the family. They have the Kids Clubroom with all sorts of games and activities to do, the swimming pool with the glass dome to let the sun illuminate the room, babysitting services, and a teens spa menu. Plus, their location on Magnificent Mile is right in the middle of all the fun and interesting landmarks that Chicago has to offer. It’s location is also a great base to explore lesser known neighborhoods and sights.
Wheelchair Accessibility: This is an accessible hotel. They have lots of options for accesible room categories, from including entry level to one-bedroom suites with city or lake views.
ACCESSIBLE PUBLIC SPACE
- Registration will be done in the guest room or in a convenient location for the guest
- Service animals are permitted
- Accessible route from hotel entrance to accessible guest rooms
- Accessible guest rooms have doors which are 32” clear width
- Exercise facility is accessible
- Restaurant is accessible
- Business Center is accessible
- Meeting room and ballroom areas are accessible
- Wide doors
- Wheelchair-accessible door
- Lowered peepholes in door
- Lowered light switches
- One full marble bathroom with tub/shower combination
- Roll-in shower
- Grab bars for bathtub and toilet
Tips: Book a corner room, as you will get the best panoramic views of the lake and city. In January/February of 2017, they will be refreshing their rooms, so expect an incredible new room product soon!
True North Amenities:
- Room upgrade, based upon availability
- Daily Continental Breakfast for Two- a $60 value (per room per day)
- $100 Hotel Credit (Food, Beverage, Spa Services, Phone or Internet)
Getting there: Fly into O’Hare International (ORD) or Midway (MDW) and arrange for a private transfer to the hotel, which takes about 30-60 minutes. Once you arrive, the hotel does have a house car available for one-way transfers for guests to use on a first come first serve basis within a 2 mile radius.